RHCE exam candidates should be able to accomplish the tasks below without assistance. These have been grouped into several categories. Understand and use essential tools. Configure static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation. Use grep and regular expressions to analyze text, Access remote systems using ssh, Log in and switch users in multiuser targets
• Setting kernel runtime parameters.
• Configuring an Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator.
• Producing and delivering reports on system utilization.
• Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks.
• Configuring system logging, including remote logging.
• Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol(FTP)
• Configure network file system (NFS), server message block (SMB), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP)
Give an edge to your career with Red Hat certification training courses. Students can join the classes for EX300: Red Hat Certified Training & Certification Course at myeasylearning Campus located at Bengaluru, & Instructor-Led Online.
Our Trainers are Cloud Architects with having 15-20 yrs of IT Industry Experience.
We are updating our training methods and contents as per latest Industry Innovations.
Myeasylearning is born out of passionate Cloud Architects to give society back.